This schedule reflects FEECS classes ONLY!
Locations explained (click the link to open Gmaps in a new window):
ECTS catalogue for the summer semester. (opens in new window)
One instance of a meeting means that the location/hour is provisional, the course is going to be continued or dropped according to the decision taken during the meeting.
Courses closed/cancelled in summer semester 2021:
- Calculus 1
- Calculus 2
- C programming
- Computer Graphics fundamentals
- Cost and quality management - dropped permanently
- Discrete mathematics
- Electromagnetic Field Theory 1(winter only)
- Fundamentals of algorithms
- Fundamentals of Physics
- Human-computer interaction
- Mathematical methods in electrical engineering
- Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Power Engineering - dropped permanently
- Numerical methods
- Objective-C Programming
- Preparation of Scientific Publications
- Python Programming (winter only)
- Software Final Project;
- Sustainability and Environment;
- System dynamics;
- User experience
Courses with small demand to be closed unless the minimum number of students is reached in summer semester 2021:
- Electronics fundamentals
- IP networks - please attend the first meeting of computer networks
CONFLICTS should be resolved with teachers - classes at FEECS have priority over the other faculties.
Major changes are supposed until 15 march 2021.